Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Cephalopod Coffeehouse: September 2014 Blog List

Greetings to all!  I hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Cephalopod Coffeehouse, an online gathering of bloggers who love books.  The next meeting is set for Friday, September 26th.  If you're interested, please sign on to the link list at the end of this post.

The idea is simple: on the last Friday of each month, post about the best book you've finished over the past month while visiting other bloggers doing the same.  In this way, we'll all have the opportunity to share our thoughts with other enthusiastic readers.  Please join us:


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hurrah! A lot of folks signing up early this month.

      Delete
    2. Calamari for the soul, eh? Not bad.

      I'm reading (another) time-travel narrative that I think would be good for the Coffeehouse. I would have profiled it for the August installment but it's been slow-going with the book since things have been super busy. I'm hoping September will have a bit more time for reflection and blogging.

      Delete
    3. You're the first to notice the new subtitle!

      You know I'm always delighted to have you join us. I would imagine that being too busy to blog could, in many ways, be a good thing. Time for reflection is healthy, though.

      Delete
    4. Posted early. Seems I just can't help myself ...

      Delete
    5. Better early than late! My goodness, it's tomorrow. I lose track of time in September.

      Delete
  2. This coffeehouse has always sounded enjoyable. Besides, the squid is both cute and beautiful. This month I have two books I'm reading. Not sure which one to choose...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to have you join us, Diana!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for having me! I am looking forward to the 26th (and enjoying both books!)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for following, too. We'll save you a comfy chair.

      Delete
    4. 'We'll save you a comfy chair.'

      :) That was nice.

      Delete
    5. Had I virtual comfy chairs to offer you all, I certainly would. It's the least a virtual squid can do.

      Delete