Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Football Fantasy: Robert Griffin III

College League: won, 90.08-77.33 (2-1 overall, 4th place out of 12 teams)
Vermont League: lost, 104.12-71.02 (0-3, 9th out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Robert Griffin III (Quarterback, Redskins) with 21 completions for 221 yards and 1 touchdown, 6 sacks, 12 rushing attempts for 85 yards and 1 rushing touchdown and 1 lost fumble
Photo via The Redskins Blog

Clearly, RG3 is the real deal.  The Skins mortgaged heavily against the future to trade for the right to draft Griffin.  He has been absolutely sensational since hitting the field - the ultimate stat sheet stuffer.  Now, the team just needs to keep him healthy.  If they don't devote the next year to upgrading the offensive line, I, as a long devoted fan of the team, will be very upset.

The college league team looks to be in good shape thus far.  The best I can say for my Vermont league team is that they have the most points of any winless team in the standings.  Zheesh!

2 comments:

  1. Its a pity your Vermont teams losing but you never know their luck might turn. I guess it wouldn't hurt if Vermont had some redskins.

    ReplyDelete