Monday, April 16, 2012

My Baseball Fantasy: Michael Young

Private League: tied, 5-5 (6-13-1 overall, 8th place out of 10 teams)
Public League: lost, 2-8 (4-16 overall, 12th out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Michael Young (Second Baseman/Third Baseman, Rangers) with 1 home run, 3 runs, 8 RBI and a .414 batting average


Photo via Gonzo and 'The Show'

Young is exactly the sort of player I love having on my fantasy team. Eligible at three positions (1B, 2B, 3B), he allows me great flexibility in my daily lineup. He's mostly playing in the designated hitter role for Texas this season. He's a seven-time All-Star and a two-time winner of the Marvin Miller Man of the Year Award.

A tie is certainly better than a loss so I at least feel things are headed in a better direction in the private league. The public league is another matter. I think perhaps it's time to pursue a trade.


Looking for A-Z? Scroll down three or use the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment