Monday, April 9, 2012

My Baseball Fantasy: Johnny Cueto

Private League: lost 1-8-1 (currently in 10th place out of 10 teams)
Public League: lost 2-8 (11th out of 12)
My Player of the Week: Johnny Cueto (starting pitcher, Reds) with 1 win, 4 strikeouts, a 0.00 ERA and a 0.71 WHIP


Photo via Rotoprofessor

It was a pretty brutal start of the season for me. My standards for myself in fantasy baseball are high. I've played three seasons total and have managed to achieve two titles and one second place finish. My private league is with Mock and his cousins among others. I'm the commissioner again. Both leagues are head-to-head, live online draft leagues. It looks like I've got some work to do in both.

Cueto only had the one start, a 7-inning outing against the Marlins. He pitched a gem, only allowing 3 hits and 2 walks. I picked him up in the 15th round of the public league draft.

If you're looking for A-Z, scroll down one post or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment