Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm with the Band: Arizona State

Band: Arizona State University Sun Devil Marching Band
University: Arizona State University
Founded: 1915
Current Director: Mr. James G. Hudson
Fight Songs: "Maroon & Gold" and "Go, Go Sun Devils"



We head to Tempe for our first trip west of the Rockies. "Maroon & Gold" is Arizona State's official fight song. It was composed by Felix E. McKernan in 1948. "Go, Go Sun Devils," also commonly played at games, was composed by Albert Davis.


All This and Football, Too

My Picks for the Week: 19/21 (1st place out of 3 players)
My Picks for the Season: 168/260 (3rd out of 3)

My monster week puts me in a very strong position going into Week 14, the finale of the pick 'em season on Yahoo! I'm only two points out of first. With only three of us, I suppose I'm guaranteed a trophy but it would still be great to win, especially since I've been dragging behind all season.

No comments:

Post a Comment