Monday, April 18, 2011

My Baseball Fantasy: Kemp on a Roll

Private League: won 10-0 (17-3 overall, 1st place, 4 games ahead)
Public League: currently in 7th place out of 12 teams
My Player of the Week (April 11-17): Matt Kemp (Center Fielder/Right Fielder, Dodgers) with 2 home runs, 8 RBI, 5 runs, 2 stolen bases and a .520 batting average


Photo via Wokay

I certainly can't complain about my week in the private league. I had a bit of a dip in the public league, though. I have some strong performers on my bench in that league, so I think it might be time to start shopping for trades. I face off against friend and fellow blogger Marc in the private league this week. He's right behind me in second place.

Kemp is on a tear. Particularly pleasing is his stolen base total. He has 8 on the year. He had only 19 for all of last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment