Sunday, May 23, 2010

Roland Garros: My Picks and Lost Detox

For the men...

Semis: Federer v. Chela, Ferrer v. Nadal
Final: Nadal def. Federer

Nothing too shocking there. The Chela pick may not be as crazy as it looks. He's in the Murray quadrant which, to my eyes, is wide open. Somebody's gotta come through. Why not Juan?

For the women...

Semis: Henin v. Safina, Safarova v. Dementieva
Final: Henin def. Dementieva

That Serena/Justine quarterfinal has the look of a "true final." Whoever wins that one should have the momentum to take the whole thing.


All Part of My Fantasy

My suicide pool picks for Day 1

Women: Nadia Petrova
Men: Robin Soderling


One More Reason to Watch

A friend has pointed out another good reason to watch. All you Lost fans will need something to ease your withdrawal symptoms after tonight's finale. I'm not such a huge fan but My Wife certainly is and we'll be watching tonight. I think you can expect a tennis as Lost detox post before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment