Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Madness: Terps Go Home

My Brackets

Work Pool: 40 points
Mock's Pool: 38
Control Group: 38
Fairy Tale: 18

It's over for the Terps now, too. Maryland will lose three senior starters, including ACC Player of the Year Greivis Vasquez. What an amazing tournament so far! Cornell's still in, Kansas is gone. Northern Iowa all the way!


All Part of My Fantasy: Indian Wells

Congratulations to Ivan Ljubicic (Croatia) and Jelena Jankovic (Serbia), this year's champions at Indian Wells. I did terribly in my brackets.

Tennis Channel
Men: top 95%
Women: top 69%

ATP
Men: 16,155th out of 17,249

That's just horrible.

Aside from my embarrassment, I have to say that I'm most impressed with the ATP site. It gets better and better all the time. It's the far superior interface for playing the brackets as well - e-mail notifications when qualifiers are added to the draw, for instance. Very nice.

Picks for Miami will open on Tuesday on the ATP site. I don't see any mention of it yet on the Tennis Channel site but I'm sure they'll be doing it again, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment