Sunday, September 20, 2009

Checking in with the Orioles: The Importance of Shrinky Dinks

I only made it through the second inning with the O's today. Starting pitcher Jason Berken only lasted an inning longer. David Hernandez did have a quality start last night but the Birds lost anyway. Series sweep for the Sox. In all, Baltimore only beat Boston twice this summer. They lost 16 times.

But there were more important things to do today. Today was my daughter's first Shrinky Dinks experience. It was also, evidently, my wife's. I will say, the process is far less aggravating than it was when I was a kid. Pre-cut: genius! Still pretty cool to sit in front of the oven and watch the magic. Who needs baseball?

1 comment:

  1. You know, "When I was a kid we had to cut our own Shrinky Dinks" just doesn't hold the same weight as some of the stuff MY parents spouted at me!

    ReplyDelete